2. COOKIES POLICY
2.1. What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text that is stored in your browser when you visit a web page. They are tools that have a key role in the rendering of digital services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and recuperate information on the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, and depending on the information obtained, they may be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered. Without cookies, many pages would not work correctly or the services offered would be reduced.
In compliance with Act 34/2002, on information Society Services and E-commerce, WORLDSENSING, S.L. informs its users about the use of its own cookies and those of third parties and those persistent (when they have a long duration or timeless) and temporary (when they have a short duration) in order to improve the service rendered.
If you continue browsing the website without any changes in the configuration of cookies, we understand that you consent the installation of the described cookies herein. On the other hand, if you do not want any cookie installed in your device, you may also configure them through your internet browser to erase them from your hard drive or to prevent its installation.
2.2. Type of cookies
Depending on the entity managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data obtained, two types may be distinguished:
- Own cookies: these are sent to the device of the user from a unit or domain managed by the proprietor of the web, from where the service requested by the user is rendered.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the device of the user from a unit or domain that is not managed by the proprietor of the web but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
In addition, cookies may be of the following types:
- Depending on the period of time during which they remain stored in the computer: they can be session cookies or persistent cookies
- Depending on the finality: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, or behavioral advertising cookies.
Depending on the use of the information provided by cookies, the website can install:
- Technical Cookies: are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the use of the different options or services we offer. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or option validation, using security features, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to specify or customize certain features of the website. For example, set the language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analysis Cookies: these are cookies that allow us to track and analyse user behaviour on our website in order to create navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users. They are usually used to measure user activity with the aim of improving the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most accepted product or service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow us to manage advertising space on websites.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management of advertising spaces on our website. The function of these cookies is to store information about user behavior on our website, and then display personalized advertising.
2.3. Cookies we use
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies: We use Google Analytics to obtain statistics about the use of the website.
- LinkedIn cookies: We use LinkedIn cookies to display share buttons and to display the “Apply with LinkedIn” buttons to allow you to share our content on LinkedIn, and provide our job application service.
We also use LinkedIn cookies to help us build up a better idea of the type of adverts you might want to see.
- Hello Talent cookies: We use Hello Talent cookies to display the “Apply now” form to provide our job application service.
- YouTube cookies: We use YouTube cookies to display YouTube videos and content.
- Pardot cookies: We use Pardot cookies to obtain data (such as pages on our website you have viewed or data provided through from submissions) to suggest the relevant information to you.
- Facebook Cookies: We use Facebook cookies to display share buttons in order to allow you to share our content on Facebook.
- Twitter Cookies: We use Twitter cookies to display share buttons in order to allow you to share our content on Twitter.
We also inform you that it is possible that Google Inc may transfer such information to third parties when required by its legislation or third parties process information on behalf of Google Inc.
2.4. Acceptance of the Cookies policy
We show information on the Cookies Policy on entry to the web page with each log-in. On viewing this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies by giving your consent when you browse in the web site.
- Modify your configuration
You may restrict, block or erase the cookies from any web page, using your browser. As the configuration is different in each browser, the “help” function will show you how to do this. We provide you here below some links where you can learn more about how to restrict, block or erase the cookies:
In some browsers it is possible to set specific rules to manage cookies for each website, this gives a major control on privacy.
It means that cookies from all websites can be blocked whereas cookies from trusted websites are allowed into the system.