4.1. Controller identification
We inform you that the provided data, will be processed by WORLDSENSING, S.L. with registered office in Barcelona (08014), Calle C/Viriat 47, 10° planta, Barcelona (Spain) and VAT number B-64902208, (hereinafter as the “Controller”) with the following purposes.
You can contact with the Controller through the following email address: email@example.com and telephone number: +34 934 180 585.
4.2. Processing purposes
- To attend user’s information requests and general enquiries through the Contact Us form.
- To send commercial information about our services or products.
- To attend to your requests to exercise your rights as an interested party.
4.3. Storage period of data
The provided personal data will be stored, unless the subject requests its erasure, according to the following terms:
- Data related to a general request will be stored until the satisfaction of user’s enquiry is reached.
4.4. Lawfulness of processing
The legal basis for the data processing is user’s consent to it. This consent is requested through Controller’s forms on the website.
The legal basis for the processing of data relating to the exercise of the data subject’s rights lies in the fulfilment of a legal obligation applicable to the controller.
Users do not have any obligation to provide us with their personal data. Notwithstanding, in certain cases, the absence of certain data could prevent us to attend user’s request properly or even at all.
4.5 Data receipts
The Controller recruits third parties in order to offer its services. In this regard, he/or she recruits:
- Its Newsletter and marketing communication service via Salesforce.com, inc. (“Pardot” and ”Salesforce”) and under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- More Information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000KzLyAAK
No data will be provided to third parties. If the abovementioned third parties need the data, you will be previously informed of the communication purposes and the identity of the third party and you will be asked to consent.
All of the above without prejudice of any legal requirement that demand us to communicate data to any authority or third party.
The people who provide us their data enjoy the following rights:
a. Right of access: The data subjects shall have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation that their data are processed properly and they shall have the right of access their personal data.
b. Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning his or her.
c. Right to erasure: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her.
d. Right to restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
e. Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided. Please have in mind that this right will not be enforceable to:
- The third parties’ data that you have provided to the Controller.
- The data that concern you, but have been provided to the Controller by third parties.
f. Right to object: The data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her. You shall be able to object to the commercial communications submitting.
You can exercise this right by sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a letter to Controller’s address hereto. To exercise any right, you shall provide us with a copy of your ID card (DNI) and clearly express the right you want to exercise.
See the Spanish Data Protection Agency website for more details about your rights.
Additionally, we inform you about the possibility make a claim before the competent control authority, in this case, the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, especially in case the exercise of your rights was not satisfactory. You can contact the control authority via their telephone numbers 901 100 099 y 912 663 517 or visiting their office at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.